Sunday, October 16, 2011

What a day!!

August 13th was the day to do everything!  We could have gone camping with the Wilkey cousins up Dry Fork, we had an invite to go with some friends to their cabin in Heber, we had David's company party at Hogel Zoo, we had a birthday party for the neighbor's twins who had turned one, and last but not least, we had tickets to the Josh Groban concert, a birthday present from all of my in-laws!  Wow!  So we had to make some decisions.  Josh was obviously the go to!  And since camping and the cabin required major traveling, they had to be passed on, but David and the kids did manage to make it to the zoo in the morning, even though the main party was to be that evening with the zoo closing so just Nelson Labs could have their party
I admit, I couldn't get my rear in to gear to go with them...but they had fun!  

Is he stuck in quick sand?

On the train!

Yes, that is Brent touching the snake!

That night we sent Anna and Brent over to the birthday party and dropped Clara off at the Paul's.  As the party ended Wendy, Addison and Clara came to our house to get Anna and Brent and put them all to bed!  Thanks Wendy!!  While David and I went to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen, YUM, and then JOSH GROBAN!!  We have actually been to all of his concerts so far, this one was the best yet!  The first (in Vegas) I was pregnant with Anna and the opening act was way to loud, so it gave me a headache.  Second time, we were almost to the very top of the Delta Center so I had major vertigo, and again a dang headache.  But this time, although they were still up in the top section, it wasn't nearly as high and I got an aleve from Wendy before going so I was great!!  It was so much fun and the opening act was Ellew which was way cool!!  I only had my phone camera so the pics aren't that great...

Waiting for the fun to start!
He had this mini stage in the middle of the audience so we got to see him a lot closer!
Although it was a full busy day, it was great!!  Thanks again for the tickets Wendy, Brian, Heidi, Mark, Mom & Dad!!

No comments: