Couple misc. before the retreat.
| This was mid October, not quite 7 months. She's getting so big! |
| G&G Wilkey stopped by on their way home from Boston. I so wish I could have gone with them! |
This year the Wilkey Women's Retreat, Oct. 13-15, was held at Aunt Jenny's so that Grandma could be there. Although I missed the cabin in some ways, it sure was nice to have multiple bedrooms and bathrooms to go around. The camp fire was way fun as well! I think I missed the walks more than anything! But there was still great food and great company and fun activities!
| Clara, Great-grandma Wilkey, and Great-Aunt Kaye |
| Clara & Kash Although Clara is a month and an half older then Kash, he sure takes her on size wise! |
I realized I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I thought or should have...hmmm...
Thanks again Aunt Jenny and Uncle Rick for opening your home to us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment