Saturday, March 31, 2012

Christmas 2011

We've been hit!  As you can see, I never got around to finishing decorating the rest of the tree.   I generally add all of the fragile ornaments (Grandma Wilkey's) after the kids go to bed, but I just never had the energy to do it.  Something to do with having 3 kids, or something.


This is kind of long...but I thought it was fun.
Thankfully are kids are good about letting us sleep in...okay we put a gate up too.  But Clara did sleep till 9:00!  So as you can tell Anna had had plenty of time to change her clothes.  


The kitchenette was a hit!  They had been banned from the basement during construction and it just made them so curious to what we were doing!  
She has loved these books!
Clara wants to play with their toys, but for some reason they won't let her, even though...
...all they do is play with hers!
 We had 1:00 church which was so nice!
But Brent just couldn't make it! It had been a busy weekend!
Again!  Clara's toys...not theirs!
We had a great Christmas and were again very blessed!

4 comments:

yekliwadnil said...

LOL- That was so fun to see the excitement of Christmas morning! What a darling family- Thanks for sharing!

Maggie said...

Looks like they had fun!! i love love love the kitchen. So cute!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

Merry Christmas! LOVEd the kitchenette! That's awesome!

Bethany said...

Awesome job on the kitchen. So cute! And I love how excited Brent got about Tarzan. Fun Christmas!