We started the day at Grandma Wilkey's Party. I admit it was sad not to be squishing into her home and having the tree and village and all that, but it was still wonderful to be with family and have the great food and fun!
 |
| Love the Nativity! |
 |
| Clara did really well, she is so serious and studious though. |
 |
| Brent saying how old he is! 4! |
 |
| Anna showing off her ring! No she is not giving Santa the bird... |
After the fun we headed to Mark and Cindy's for Dinner and presents.
 |
| Cousins! |
 |
| Awesome Cars 2 race track. |
 |
| Cooking set! |
 |
| Love the Glow Worm!! |
 |
| Cute clothes from Heidi and Mark! |
 |
| Wrap her up and put a bow on her! |
 |
| All the girls got these outfits, even Clara. So darling! |
We then headed home to finish up our own Christmas.
 |
| I wish I had gotten a true before picture, but this will have to do. It is an old entertainment center. We had some amazing help from Mark, Cindy, and Wendy getting it pulled together so last minute! I really appreciate their help when I am such a procrastinator. I want to be better if that counts... |
 |
| AFTER!! |
 |
| Isn't it darling?! David and Dad did most of the reconstructive work raising the sink and stove, adding hardware, drilling holes, moving hardware, etc. Wendy, bless her heart helped me paint it and ourselves. And Cindy made the darling curtains and bottom thing along with helping me shop for hardware. |
 |
| 10 points if you know where the picture in the 'window' was taken. |
 |
| There was still quite a bit assemblage that David finished off that night, while I wrapped and wrapped presents. |
I think we made it to bed around 1:00am...
2 comments:
Your little kitchen thing is so amazing! I love it! Good job! You even told me what that picture is, and I can't remember. :)
That's so awesome you guys made that kitchen!
Post a Comment