Thursday, March 29, 2012

December Festivities and Such

I just love this picture! Her eyes are so blue and I love those colors on her!
 Since we have the stairs blocked off and don't use them much we thought, hey, we should see if she can climb yet...she can, but she doesn't like too...  I really need to remember to practice more and especially practice going down...

Ward Christmas Party Santa

David's work party at the Grand America Hotel
 We love giggles!

Sweet Anna made this in school and wanted to give it to me.  So when I went to bed this is what greeted me!

That long lock of hair! hehehe

Having adventures together while Anna's away at school!

We were shoe shopping for Dad, and Brent had to try some on too!  Wow, those are wild!  He was saying some of the funniest things that day, it had other costumers in the store rolling!    

It's hard Christmas shopping with Mom!  We had gone straight to picking up Anna and the other boys in carpool from school and he was awake when we picked them up...but within the 3 minutes it took to get home he was gone!

Both in curlers...Sadly Anna's didn't turn out very well, her hair is just so thick!

Another fun school project!

2 comments:

yekliwadnil said...

Love the giggles too!:) Great shoes, Brent! What a fun gingerbread house, Anna!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

cute pics! Her eyes are pretty!