Friday, February 6, 2009

Wild Rags!

Kelly, David's girlfriend, got a sewing machine for Christmas and was so sweet and wanted to make something for all the little kids.  So she made them wild rags.  They even have their names sewed in on them.  
Brent isn't crying because he doesn't like the rag, David's just about to leave to work, he's definitely a Daddy's boy right now.
Thanks Kelly!

10 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

So cute! I remember that feeling of wanting to sew something right away when I got my sewing machine. Where did that feeling go?

Valeri Crockett said...

Is it odd to say that I haven't seen you in a long time yet I feel like I hang out with you every day through blogging? So, thanks for hanging out with me.
Lincoln has caught another cold so you may not want to visit me yet. I don't know how my family has gotten sickness after sickness. We don't go anywhere, literally! And I clean and clean this house. Makes no sense. Can you tell I'm mad about this? Love ya Amber, I hope you are well and I'm looking forward to seeing you and the kiddos!
Val

Rani Leilani said...

Hey Amber!
I just got your post and wasn't sure how to reply, so I hope this is ok!
That would would so cool for you to do that! You'll have to let me know how it goes! :)
Hope you have an awesome weekend.

Heidi said...

Your kiddos are so cute!

Valeri Crockett said...

So I have come to believe that sickness is a way of life for me now. Is there more to life than staying inside, avoid all large crowds/stores, only communicating with the outside world through the internet, watching a lot of movies, washing hands constantly, taking medicine,taking care of kids in the night, running humidifiers, loosing sleep, moaning and groaning. If there is, I'd like to experience it;)
Hopefully soon!!!!haha
By the way I changed my claustrophobic answer.(I'm glad you brought it to my attention) I have NO problem hugging people that I'm close to/or have a good connection with. However, strangers, people I don't know very well, or people I'm not comfortable with can really hit my nerves if they initiate a hug.

Valeri Crockett said...

So I realized that I have commented 4 times now.

Valeri Crockett said...

Here's five for the record.
:) Val

Valeri Crockett said...

Did I tell you how cute your kids are?

Valeri Crockett said...

By the way, how's David?

Frye Kids said...

too cute, so are you concerned David has a GiRLfrIeND??? LOL