Monday, April 20, 2009

March of Dimes/100th post

So since this was to be my 100th post, I thought I'd better make it important! I actually should have posted this a while ago, but I've been a slacker, let's be honest. This saturday is the S.L. County walk for the March of Dimes, and since all of my MIL children were born premature and she works for the March of Dimes, she really wanted to have a team! So part of the walk is to raise money. If I remember right, all of the money donated goes straight to the cause, since it is a non-profit organization. So I guess I am asking for help in raising some money. I ask though if you are a Wilkey, to please go to Amanda and Carlos' blog and donate on their link, since they are doing the Utah County walk next month. But if any of my friends might be willing click on this link and you can donate as little or as much as you are willing and able. You can even do as small as a $1.oo and it would be totally appreciated! It is really simple to do, it's on the left hand side of the page under 'Help Save Babies Sponser Me' you put in what you desire to donate and it will help you pick your method of payment, etc. Super Simple and quick and easy. You can also find out more about what the March of Dimes is all about at this link. Thanks so much!!!

No comments: