First we will tell a story of the cake.
| Okay, the picture tells it all. |
There was even a lid on this, but Anna is too smart and Brent is good at noticing reachable foods. Yeah, they had quite the breakfast!
| First graham cracker! She loved it, and still does. |
| Can we say sweet potatoes! When she's done eating the way she tells you is by blowing raspberries with a mouth full of food. I think I should wear a bib myself, sweet potatoes every where! |
| 6 months old!! Where has the time gone! |
| Sitting already! |
| She's been up on her knees and rocking for some time, but not quite figuring out the crawl. |
| Siblings. What sweet kids I have! |
| Look at these darling shoes Aunt Amanda made for Clara! I was so excited when I realized they were going to fit perfect for the fall/winter! |
| So grown up! |
2 comments:
I love that they got into the cake! That is fantastic!!!
Clara is beautiful! And hey, your kids are nothing if not resourceful, right? Chocolate cake for breakfast is just like donuts, anyway. ;)
Post a Comment