Some giggles!
| The kids are so great to play with their little sister! |
| Anna is especially an awesome helper. |
| I love babies passed out on you. |
September 14th I decided to try giving Clara solids. As always it's the nasty rice cereal, but she did really well. She has been watching us intently at dinner and was definitely wanting some of her own!
| Love the spit out! |
| SPOON! |
| After math, not too bad! She doesn't really love rice cereal, as none of my kids have, especially now that she has had much flavorful/textural things! |
| David mowing the back lawn for the first time! Wahoo! |
| Mom and Dad invited us over to watch the BYU/U game and so they could love their grandbabies! |
| Cute Brent wanting a picture! |
| FHE at the park. We really haven't been very good at getting to the park this year. Even though it's just down the road. |
| I forgot it was zoomed in...but I love her blue eyes! |
No comments:
Post a Comment