Saturday, October 22, 2011

Great G&G Weekes

I realized it had been too long since we had visited G&G Weekes, so Conference Sunday after dinner we made our way up to play.  And boy did we play!
Clara is their 10th out of 11 great grand-babies.
 Normally Grandma is the one to get the kids crazy, and although she definitely did, Grandpa decided to get in on the action this time.
PILLOW FIGHT!

It even got him up out of the chair!

It was so fun to see him smile so much!!

In the end he gave up!  He lasted a lot longer than I would have.

Grandma showing Anna how she uses the tennis ball to exercise her wrist. 

They made a barricade for Clara.
 They love to wrestle that giant bunny!

Now it's Grandma's turn!  Tickle Tickle!!

Love the Grandparents.

Grandpa always has this stash of junk food that the kids have their fill on!

But Brent still thought he was hungry so Grandma sent him upstairs for some animal crackers...two handfuls is 'some', right?
It was great to visit and it definitely wore the kids out!  I'm sure they wore out G&G too!

No comments: