Thursday, December 11, 2008

PICTURES!

So I realized that my past few or so posts have been really boring and since the kids are never boring I decided to post some pics of them in their silly-ness.  Some of these pics were from when we still lived with Mark and Cindy, I haven't been as good at pulling out the camera as often as I should.  Thinking of house, we've had a couple of showings, one last Saturday and then today a lady came this afternoon, then brought her husband to see it tonight.  It's been a full day!  On to the pictures!
As seen in a previous post Brent loves to sit in things, so Anna, not wanting to feel left out, decided to join the trend.
    
It may appear that this babe is sleeping soundly, but don't be fooled by his adorableness. When in fact he has been crying hysterically and it's time for lunch so between sobs he is grabbing a piece of sandwich and shoving it in his mouth and closing his eyes in despair, poor kid, he's so picked on! (notice the hand is in the beginnings of searching for a sandwich)
     
Dress up time using Mommy's glasses!  Don't you just love when your driving along and suddenly need your sunglasses so you throw them on forgetting your dear child had been playing with them earlier, and you are totally blind by all the fingerprints!  
Yee-Haw! Yipee-I-O-KI-A-KI-Yipee-Yipee-Yipee!  Yes-um, peers like Uncle Davids learnin' 'im whiles he's still a youngen'
Again as mentioned in a previous post, Brent loves to climb, and although this box isn't super high, it was the highest he had done, and boy if he wasn't proud of himself and it was the beginning of a love/hate relationship.  Brent loved climbing all the boxes around the house and Mom hated having to keep an eye on him every were he went.  Thankfully the boxes are now put away since the first house showing on Saturday.  Anna just loves to be in as many pictures as possible too, and of course has to see them afterwards, I promise I'm not trying to teach her to be vain!
It's been a long time since I've seen a somewhat sincere smile from Anna in a picture, and although this one is still posed it is a lot closer to what we get to see everyday!  What a beautiful girl!  Of course I'm prejudice!
What a cute, rosy cheeked, red nose boy!  It's not often we get a smile from him either, but with all the fun Christmas lights and decorations he has really livened up and it has been a lot of fun seeing his expressions.  I will try to catch one in a pictures someday soon...I hope...we'll see...you never know with this kid.
Well thanks for joining me on this memory lane, it's times like these that make me realize I really do love my children, I think I need them more often though, cause oh boy can they sure find that last nerve.  Guess that means I need to get the camera out more often!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

So cute!!! That one of Brent in his high chair really got me laughing. I love that his hand is out searching for another piece of sandwich! You have such cute kids!

Valeri Crockett said...

Your kids ARE so cute Amber and you are a wonderful wonderful mother. I am feeling so grateful for you and your friendship. I was just looking at my manger scene and I am so thankful that you gave it to me. . .it is the most important part of Christmas and you couldn't have given me a better gift. Thank you! I just love ya know! ALOT!
I love Brent's rosy cheeks and his pretend sleeping "despair" look and your post about your glasses being covered in finger prints. . . that's hilarious.

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

i love these pics to! and my favorite would also be the highchair one :)